- Sensor Nav System™ maps your pool to optimise cleaning path
- Dual stage filtration with 150µ/60µ filter canisters
- Patented Cyclonic Suction technology
- Control and monitor cleaning progress using iAquaLink™ app
- Transparent canister window with LED illumination
- Patented Lift System™ makes for easy pool removal
- Climate Care Certified by SPASA Australia
Purchase: Available In-Store Only
Combining ultra efficiency with intelligence & dual filtration
With its Sensor Nav System™, the EVOLUX iQ™ robotic range identifies the configuration of your pool to optimise the cleaning path and cleaning time. The patented cyclone suction guarantees extremely powerful and long-lasting suction. Thanks to the patented Lift System™, EVOLUX iQ™ is lighter when removing it from the water. Control your cleaner anywhere, anytime through the intuitive interface of the iAquaLink™ App. EVOLUX iQ™ is upgradable thanks to possible optimisations and automatic remote updates over the air. EX5050 iQ now feature dual stage filtration (150μ/60μ) to capture both small and large debris
Patented Sensor Navigation System™
Sensor Nav System™ is an embedded feature that enables the robotic cleaners to learn all about your pool and adapt a personalised cleaning in the smartest way.
• Recognition and analysis of the pool dimensions and shape to provide optimized navigation pattern and cleaning time for each pool.
• Built-in pressure sensor allows the cleaner to climb the walls and steadily brush the waterline whatever the depth is.
Patented Cyclonic Suction Technology
Thanks to its unique design, the EVOLUX iQ™ robotic range features Cyclonic Suction: the flow is keeping debris in suspension inside the filter and allows a longer lasting suction while limiting the clogging.
Patented Lift System
The EVOLUX iQ™ robotic cleaner positions itself on the chosen wall and climbs right up to the water line. Then a powerful waterjet propels water from the cleaner when it is lifted. This means that you can remove the robot from the water with 20% less effort.
Intuitive iAquaLink™ App Control
The power of control at your fingertips Smartphone connectivity has now won over every sector, including swimming pools. Thanks to the intuitive iAquaLink™ App, you can remotely operate any EVOLUX iQ™ robotic cleaner and review the progress of the cleaning cycle. Depending on the EVOLUX iQ™ model, different controls are accessible. All EVOLUX iQ™ models can be upgradable thanks to over-the-air updates.
New Dual Filtration
EX6050 iQ features dual stage filtration with 150μ/60μ micron filters. The dual filters ensure all debris is picked up no matter how large or how small it is. The 150μ filter can be used alone or together with the 60μ filter. Other than dual filters, EX6050 iQ can also be operated with single 60μ, 100μ or 200μ filters.
3 years or 1200 running hours on motor block,1 year on wearable parts (filter canister, tyres and roller brush)